Jan 19, 2009

COLLEEN PATRICK GOUDREAU COMPASSIONATE VEGAN IN FLORIDA

The compassion so many feel for animals should be remembered when making food choices.

I'm thrilled author and founder of Compassionate Cooks, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau will be hosted by Florida Voices for Animals on Feb. 15th!

More of her thoughtful podcasts and writings can be found here as well as links to a feast of recipes, health tips, Vegan resources and shopping.

If you're already vegan or vegetarian - or interested closer examination of your SAD diet (Standard American Diet)... if you love good food, if you care about animals... You'll discover fun new ways to look at healthy and compassionate alternatives. See ya there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for commenting on my blog! I am happy to have found yours as I am moving in the raw vegan direction but not for ethical reasons. Need to brush up on that. ;)

Bea Elliott said...

Hi NatureMom - on the 'brushing up' there's plenty of reasons out there... as I'm sure you'll learn :)

But the raw vegan venture is a great idea... While I'm fairly healthy I confess to a bit too much "junk" in the way of processed foods. Learning that Oreos were vegan didn't help. I think towards the spring I might plunge into the raw vegan experience - Good luck with yours and thanks for dropping by :)